Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Job Opening: Lancaster, PA
Position Type: Full-time, Mid-Level
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Join our team of account managers, designers, UX consultants, PPC specialists, copywriters, and social media coordinators. Lupeer is a Lancaster, Pennsylvania based agency. We partner with locally and globally based clients and have an increasing need to expand internally.
Our Digital Marketing Strategist will leverage our experience and tools to drive revenue and milestone goals for our clients. Lupeer is a full service digital marketing agency. We are dedicated to providing quality work with ongoing and positive results. We pride ourselves on being experts at building both your brand and business outcomes. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and is based in downtown Lancaster, PA.
We excel at digital marketing. We hope you do as well. We are a growing organization that services clients across a variety of industries. We love what we do and are looking for “thinkers” and “doers” to help us shape our future. We provide a cool and flexible workplace and we prefer to promote from within.
- Ability to work well alone or in team setting
- Desire to learn/be mentored and teach/mentor others
- Proven success in content-driven and paid search marketing
- Ability to fuse creativity with data driven guidance into a cohesive campaign
- Expert using Google Analytics
- Marketing Automation Experience setting up work flows and lead scoring in such software as Mautic, Hubspot, Salesforce, Drip, etc.
- Email marketing experience with such platforms as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Ability to identify key audiences for clients
- Ability to organize and plan Content Campaigns
- Ability to tell great stories and think on your feet
- Outgoing professional with a great memory
- Ability to compile reports and present to clients based on their KPIs
- Ability to translate/connect digital marketing strategies with clients’ needs
- Ability to present data in a visually understandable and digestible way to clients
- Ability to present learned experiences verbally, visually, and in writing
- Familiarity with excel is necessary
- Mature understanding of Technical SEO
- Proven experience in HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of multiple CMSs like WordPress, Typo3, Concrete5, etc.
- Client management experience a plus
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- A BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- In-depth knowledge and a passion for online marketing
- 3+ years of online marketing experience preferred
- Experience working with medium and large size businesses
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance compensation
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick days