SEO Training Workshops
SEO Training Workshops
SEO Training Courses
Knowledge is power…and having the right knowledge in-house can keep you one step ahead of your competition when it comes to internet marketing.
If you already have a team of motivated employees who simply need knowledge and training to effectively manage your web marketing, our internet training services might be just what you’re looking for. We can train in-house or via webinar, covering everything from SEO and PPC to social media and reputation management.
Get Ready To Learn Something
If you’re ready to expand your web presence, increase your rankings, and generate more business through your website, we can show you how it’s done. Rather than add another reoccurring bill to your budgets, your employees can learn the basics of internet marketing and create your own system by utilizing our internet marketing training services.
We’ll teach you all about SEO, PPC advertising, search marketing – whatever you may need to help increase the profitability of your businesses. And hey, if you decide it’s a little too much to handle on your own…we’re always here to lend a helping hand!
It’s your choice: learn to do it yourself, or let Lupeer help and guide you! Whatever solution fits your needs and budget, we can help provide it for you. Fill out the form for a free quote and consultation today!
Search engine optimization is both art and science. For some people, it can take a lot of SEO training courses to truly learn and understand the ins and outs of internet marketing. However, with our training courses, we are here to help you and/or your team to understand it all a little better – faster.
Customized SEO Training Courses
One of the things we love doing best is getting the information from you that you’re struggling with and creating custom workshops that address those issues. The workshops are hands on, so we’ll actually be “doing” while we’re teaching. These workshops can be done through online meetings or in person.
Internet marketing training courses range in price depending on the information you would like to be trained on and the length of time that training is going to take.
On Page SEO Training
While not as important as it used to be, on page SEO is still important, especially when dealing with high traffic keyword phrases that many of your competitors are trying to rank for.
Attend an On Page SEO Training Workshop and you’ll learn how to properly configure and optimize:
- Title Tags
- Description Tags
- Heading (H1’s, H2’s, etc.)
- Keyword Tags
- IMG Height and Width (Important for the the Universal Search)
- Image Expire Headers
- Robots Tags
- Google Sitemap Files
- Google Video Sitemap Files
- URL Canonicalization
- Newted Table Issues
- FavIcon Issues
- Internal Linking Structure (anchortext, etc.)
- Sitemap Building and Inclusion
- Load Time improvement (HTML Compression, image optimization, etc.)
- Overuse of keyword issues
Link Building Training
Arguably the most important aspect to an SEO campaign is link building. The problem is that many web site owners are either to lazy to do it, don’t know where to get links from, or are fearful of rejection. To be a successful link architect, you’ve got to be comfortable negotiating on the phone, through email and other means. If you want to learn how to truly get your site listed at the top of the search engines, attend our link building training workshop.
While attending our hands on Link Building Training Program, you’ll learn things like:
- How to create content that people will want to link to
- How to get your site listing in the right directories (no spam stuff)
- How to let other site owners know about your site’s great content and get links to it from them
- How to use press releases and articles and not only get them indexed and generating traffic, but how to make sure you’re using them to tell the engines what your site’s about and increase ranking.
- Creating Link Bait and getting the word out about it.
- Using Wiki sites to get links
- Using forums for links
- Getting links on blogs through commenting and guest posting
- Using networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn and others to get links
- Utilizing social media and news sites
Keyword Research Training Workshops
Rank number one all day for terms that no one searches for and it won’t really matter that you’re number one. Many businesses get hung up on the fact that they are ranking for terms that they would search for and not what their potential customers are searching for.
A typical Keyword Research Training Workshop may include:
- Developing a list of core keywords
- Creating long tail terms from your head core terms
- Finding Competitors
- Finding terms they they rank for
- Finding terms that competitors are PAYING for
- Analyzing the competition for each term
- Looking at current conversion rates on terms and finding similarities
- Finding KEI and deciding which terms to target first
During the workshop, you’ll actually be hands on finding the terms that you will profit from as we teach!
Pay Per Click Training
Pay per click is extremely useful for instant traffic, instant measurement and instant research. However, if you don’t know what you’re doing it can also make you broke very quickly. Our pay per click training is intended for people who have at least a $5,000 per month budget to devote to pay per click marketing.
Some of the things we’ll cover in our PPC Training Workshop could be:
- Generating a MASSIVE keyword list
- Effectively sorting that keyword list
- Increasing your click through rates
- Increasing your conversion rates
- Developing sites specifically for PPC
- Increasing your quality score
- Split testing pages and ads
- Broad, Exact and Phrase matching
- External Tracking Tools
- Click Fraud Refunds
- The importance of negative keywords